Saturday, May 09, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 4


Today's lesson: Make a statement with sentiments.

This was a great design to use some colorful scraps. And, again, I used one of the images I had colored for the Daily Marker 30-day Coloring Challenge. Small sentiments from Neat and Tangled, Typed Sentiments stamp set; large sentiment by My Favorite Things (brand new release).  Duck is also from My Favorite Things, Farm Tastic stamp set.


ETA: My first card came together so quickly I almost felt like I was cheating! LOL So I made another. Which I like even better than the first one. :)


Rainbow is by My Favorite Things, new release. Clouds also by My Favorite Things, from the Seaside Seagulls set, and the sunshine and sentiments from All Inside by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson.

3 comments:

  1. Great takes on today's card class challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I like the black and white background with the bright die cut image popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of scraps...I like both cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar