Saturday, May 23, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 18

Today's lesson: Colorful Abstract Backgrounds

Super simple backgrounds that anyone with an ink pad or two can accomplish in minutes. I super love this technique. For my card I grabbed three of the few oxide inks I have - the first three on the top of the stack. And they worked so well together, I love the finished result. I will be using this technique in the future with lots of different color combos. Check out my completed card!


Jury is still out with a few days to go yet, but I think this might be my favorite class.

Products:
Distress Oxide Inks, Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint, Squeezed Lemonade
Altenew, Peony Bouquet
Altenew, Beautiful Day, sentiment
My Favorite Things, Hello word die
Technique Tuesday, label die
Clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a background...so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar