Thursday, May 21, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2, Day 16

Today's class: Wonderful Watercolor Wash

We're getting toward the end of camp with just four more days to go. I have to admit, I didn't think I'd be able to keep up with all 20 days, but I haven't missed one yet, so it's looking like I might actually graduate. Although my card today isn't exactly a "wash" - Haha!!!

Now, let me first say, I love watercolor - BUT, I have no watercolors in my craft supplies. I know, right?!! No watercolor palette, no watercolor markers or pencils...honest! I have such an array of gorgeous colors of Distress Inks, I use those instead. There really is no need for watercolor paints if you have any of these ink pads. That said, however, today I didn't use the ink pads. I wanted much more vibrant colors so instead I used the refill inks. Oh my goodness. I might just use them instead of the ink pads from now one when I want a brighter shade of color. What do you think?


Products:
Distress Ink refills - barn door, carved pumpkin, squeezed lemonade
My Favorite Things, Chalkboard Greetings sentiment
My Favorite Things, Fall florals

4 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar