Saturday, September 15, 2018

MFT Sketch 402

Card for hubby's birthday today. I used this week's MFT sketch as my inspiration. Hope you like!


Fish is on foam tape.

Here you can see him "popped up".

MFT Card Challenges
New challenges every week. Come and play!





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
My Favorite Things, Fall Friends stamps and dies (log)
My Favorite Things, Polar Bear Pals stamps (bucket of fish)
My Favorite Things, Otterly Love You stamps (background fish)
My Favorite Things, Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamps and dies (bear, sign) *retired
My Favorite Things, Chill Wishes stamps and dies (trees) *retired
Peachy Keen Stamps, Camping Pine (FISH word)
Carta Bella, The Great Outdoors 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, foam tape, square die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar