Friday, August 17, 2018

Summer School, Focal Point

Our second day of Summer School deals with focal point. I used an older My Favorite Things stamp set (poppies) for my card today. Sentiment is by Avery Elle.


Upon closer inspection, you can maybe see that I combined a few techniques for this unique look. Not only did I stamp, I also used a water brush for a slightly watercolor-ish look, then used Copic markers to add some shading, and finally a fine point copic pen for outlining by hand. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Poppies stamps (retired)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Avery Elle, Loads of Wishes (sentiment)
My Mind's Eye, Meadowlark 6x6 paper pad (black dot pattern paper)
Distress Inks, Ripe Persimmon, Forest Moss, Gathered Twigs
Water brush, copic multi-liner, copic markers R5 and R8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar