Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Paper Smooches, Anything Goes challenge

Feels so good to be back in the craft room. I swear the weather really changes things for me. I guess that's why they call it seasonal depression, aka Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). It really does have a profound affect on those who suffer, even if you don't realize it as it's happening. With the horrid smoke and unhealthy air quality we've had the past several weeks due to wildfires, I've been cooped up inside for so long I didn't realize how badly it was affecting me until now that I'm back to creating again. Yay! :) (See pics at the end of this post.)

So here it is, Anything Goes challenge for Paper Smooches. If you are having a little deja vu, there is a reason. I used a sketch from last week to create this one. I loved the sketch and it was an easy way to use some adorable PS images I had already colored for previous projects that I ended up not using them on. So cute, right?? From the Summer Lovin stamp set.






You may have seen these pics on my Facebook page sharing the comparison of the smoke from last week and then my lovely view of blue skies this morning. Can't tell you how wonderful it is to see the sky again. :) This is Beezley Hill with the public water storage tanks and the radio towers on top seen from my back porch. There is a hiking/biking trail that goes all the way up. (That is the corner of the roof of hubsy's shop on the bottom right of each photo.)

Product List:
Paper Smooches, Summer Lovin stamps and dies
Paper Smooches, Southwestern Charm stamps (rocks at the base of the palm tree)
Doodlebug Design, Sweet Summer 6x6 paper pad
Doodlebug Design, Paradise washi tape
My Favorite Things, Fishtail STAX dies (retired)
Copic markers, foam tape, enamel dots, circle die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar