Saturday, August 19, 2017

My Favorite Things, Sketch #346

Love this week's sketch challenge. I started with an idea for a Halloween card, but it didn't turn out that way. I'll see how the next one goes. LOL I still like this one though. I challenged myself to mask the whole scene without using die cuts or foam tape. Totally flat card! Go me. :)


BB Party Like a Pirate stamp set. Had a tiny accident with one of my copics that decided to leak at the very last second and mess up my treasure chest. I think I did pretty well with the colorless blender cleaning it up. Could you tell if I hadn't mentioned it??


Card Challenges

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Party Like a Pirate stamps
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 31
6x6 pattern papers from my scrap bin
Circle dies, copic markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar