Monday, September 12, 2016

Melonheadz Friends Challenge: Hand colored image


This week's new challenge is up. Use your talents to hand-color an image for your project and join us!! I used copics but you can use any medium you like to color your image. Have fun and show us what you created by linking to the gallery. You could be this week's winner!

I used the wheelbarrow from the Season Fall set and "filled it" with the apples that were in the barrel, also in this digi set. I love taking images and modifying them to create new ones. Check out the digi sets I used in the Melonheadz store linked above.


Glossy accents make the apples look extra delicious! :) The sign post is a Cricut image, and the grass was cut using dies by My Favorite Things.


Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Season Fall digi set
My Favorite Things, grass border dies
My Creative Time, Piles of Smiles (5¢ stamp)
Copic markers, glossy accents, foam tape, Cricut image and cutter

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar