Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Favorite Things, Color challenge #52

It's time for the new color challenge at My Favorite Things. I LOVE this color combo!!! And oh goodness...I bought these chibi lights months ago but had not really given a lot of thought as to how I would use them at the time I purchased them. Then yesterday I picked up the Magical Dragons set and thought -- PERFECT! I'm so glad my idea came out so well. Isn't it too cool??? Thanks to Jennifer McGuire and Karolyn Loncon for their great tutorials on how to use the chibitronics light kit.


Press his belly and viola!!! He lights my fire....hahaha!


Product List:
My Favorite Things, BB Magical Dragons stamp set
My Favorite Things, Magical Dragons dienamics
My Creative Time, You're Brilliant sentiment
Copics, chibitronics light kit, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun light up card! I definitely need to play with my Chibitronics a bit more :)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar