Tuesday, June 14, 2016

MFT Camp Create, Day 2 Sensational Sliders

Super fun interactive card for today's camp craft! I matched the adorable BB Hog Heaven flying piggy with the Surf & Turf slider set for today's Sensational Slider card. This piggy is too sweet!


For the sentiment, I combined the Hog Heaven set with the Sweet Succulents set. The clouds and sun are from the Magical Unicorns set.



Day 2 badge, Sensational Sliders
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Hog Heaven stamps
My Favorite Things, Hog Heaven dies
My Favorite Things, Magical Unicorns stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents stamps
My Favorite Things, Surf and Turf slider set
My Favorite Things, Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, foam tape

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar