Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Favorite Things, Sketch #280

Happy Monday, and welcome to the studio where I have been back to creating. It's been too long since I've felt up to crafting again, but dang, the fibro takes it out of me and the dreary weather doesn't help. Keeping my fingers crossed for more good days than bad! :) Check out details for this challenge at My Favorite Things Card Challenges blog.

Today's card is for the My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge #280. The plaid and polka dot papers are by My Favorite Things, as well as the stamps and dies I used.


This adorable little girl is from the Birdie Brown set for MFT called Sunflower Sweetheart. I also used the coordinating dies for the stamp set.

Current Sketch

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Dots and Stripes Sorbet, 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Sunflower Sweetheart stamp set
My Favorite Things, Sunflower Sweetheart coordinating die set
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #14
Copic markers, foam tape, orange cardstock scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar