Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #45

Super fun color combo with My Favorite Things this week (see link at the end of this post). I used the new Snuggle Bunnies release bunny and teddy. Adorbs!


After coloring, I heat embossed the images with clear embossing powder. I love the look it gives plus it makes the die cuts even more sturdy.

The sentiment is also from the Snuggle Bunnies set.

Card Challenges Blog
Products List:
My Favorite Things, Snuggle Bunnies stamps and dies sets (sold separately)
My Favorite Things, Somebunny stamps and dies sets (sold separately)
My Favorite Things, Jungle Friends card kit (wavy border die)
My Favorite Things, Sunny skies die
My Favorite Things, Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Gumdrop Green cardstock
Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar