Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Favorite Things, Sketch 268

The new sketch challenge is up for My Favorite Things. The second and fourth Thursday of the month brings a new sketch to play with, so you have plenty of time to play before the next challenge is posted. (See link and current sketch below.)

For my card, I used the adorably sweet little elephant set by Birdie Brown called Adorable Elephants, fittingly enough! :) I colored the elephant and kite with copics, cut them twice and applied foam tape between the cuts to pop them up.


Honestly, these little baby ellies are so cute!!! And then I found this ribbon!! GASP!  For the simple sentiment I used this little "hi" from a Paper Smooches sentiment set.

The kite comes with the set, along with balloons and butterflies, sentiments, and three other elephant poses. The dotty-holey background piece is from the Blueprints #14.















Product List:
My Favorite Things, Adorable Elephants stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #14, holey piece
My Favorite Things, SnoCone cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink pad
Paper Smooches, Scripty Sayings sentiment stamps
Foam tape, copic markers, ribbon

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar