Monday, February 01, 2016

Melonheadz Love Challenge

Today's challenge is Love. I love love, don't you! For my project, I made Valentine cards for the grands. Have a look!

 
inside:

 

 
inside:
 

 
inside:

  
 
inside:
 
I hope you enjoyed these cute cards. Still not 100% but feeling way better so, crossing fingers it won't be too much longer and I'll be back in full swing. :) In addition to health issues, I'm also having major internet issues so it has taken me two days to get this post written! UGH Now hoping it will actually go live when it is supposed to! In the meantime, provided it does post as scheduled, if you have any questions or would like links to products I used this week, please leave a comment and I'll reply asap.
 
Happy Love Month, crafty friends. :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers, four cards! And they're just wonderful! I love how you decorated the inside too, the pop ups are so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar