Monday, February 08, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year

Did you know that today is the Chinese New Year? And did you also know that this is the year of the Monkey?! I love monkeys. :) Except for sock monkeys...they are evil and don't even get me started. But I digress....

My card today is in honor of the Year of the Monkey. I used this adorable little guy from the Sweet Safari stamp set by My Favorite Things.

Isn't he the sweetest. :)

He sends you lots of wishes for a happy new year and some bananas. Can you see them among the sequins inside the shaker?

Fun shaker card to make, and the little monkey and these awesome jungle leaves are the sweetest accent.

Thanks for looking, and HAPPY YEAR OF THE MONKEY!

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Safari stamps and dies sets
My Favorite Things, Happy Trio dies
My Favorite Things, Wild Greenery dies
My Favorite Things, Wild Prints 6x6 paper pad
My Creative Time, Bunch of Fun circle dies and Rectangle frames
Echo Park, Love Story 6x6 paper pad (black/grey animal print paper)
Other: clear acetate, foam tape, sequins, gold cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar