Monday, November 23, 2015

Melonheadz Challenge - Use a digi

Digital scrapping has grown more popular over the past couple of years and, while I don't do digital pages myself, I do love adorable digi images. Such are those by Melonheadz Illustrating, which, of course,  I use on all my Melonheadz Friends projects! Check out these super cute digis:

This wreath is part of the Christmas Stuff image set. I use the print and cut option on my Cricut Explore to cut these and it saves so much time. Not to mention, you can cut them any size you wish. If you've been on the fence about digis, jump off and go look around in the etsy store. Nikki has so many super sweet, adorably cute images and you can get most of them in black and white so you can color them yourself, already colored, as these are that I used today, or even both sets.

For the wreath I heat embossed with clear powder and added some bling for the berries, and bam - done! The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday and is also heat embossed.

For my second project, I used the Christmas Bobbleheadz set. This little elf and frame couldn't be any more perfect for gift tags. I used a small alphabet stamp to add the kids' names, then heat embossed with clear powder, punched a hole with my crop-o-dile and added twine. I just love them!


If you have any questions, please ask in the comments or shoot me an email (see link, right sidebar). :)

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, loving those polka dots. And the tags! They are oh so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the tags. They are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ First the card is AMAZING!! But those tags are over the top ADORABLE!! EEK! I hope they save these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar