Monday, October 19, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch 250

Here is my interpretation of this week's sketch (actual sketch image at the end of this post) for My Favorite Things, Card Challenges. The Santa's Elves by Birdie Brown are so stinkin' adorable, aren't they?! I did this one in my favorite winter color combo. Using purple is really stepping outside the box for me. Not a fan, normally, but it is so cute here and the Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden papers are perfect.


After I colored the image using copic markers, I heat embossed with clear powder, then embellished with stickles. Randomly placed sequins give it the finishing touch! Thanks for coming by today.














Product list:
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink pad
My Favorite Things, Hand Lettered Holiday sentiments
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22
Bo Bunny, Enchanted Garden, 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, stickles, sequins, foam tape, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar