Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Creative Time, Fall Friends

Another card using the newest My Creative Time release. This set includes super cute little woodland animals and fun accessory pieces to go with the. I used them to make my shaker card and treat bag topper. Did you notice, the sentiment is INSIDE the shaker! :)



Cutie patootie little beaver sits on a stump. The acorns and leaves inside the shaker are part of this set as well. Adorbs! The little clump of grass at the base of the stump is from the Prehistoric Holidays set, also a new release this month.

I love the ivy and thought it was the perfect piece to balance my "scene".

And the treat bag topper....this little guy is so sweet.

Product list:
My Creative Time, Fall Friends
My Creative Time, Prehistoric Holidays
My Creative Time, Scalloped Stitched Oval dies
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames dies
Tree Love 6x6 paper pad by Nikki Sivils
Copic markers, jute twine, clear acetate, foam tape, sequins

1 comment:

  1. I love the paper you used and the leaves inside the shaker

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar