Monday, August 31, 2015

Melonheadz Back to School Challenge

Soon, the kidlets will all be back in school, if yours aren't already. Here in Washington state, most schools start after Labor Day, so the kids have a few more days left of summer. Today's new challenge is school-related. I chose to use the adorable Backpack Kidlettes and Lunch Ladies (for the apple) sets for my card today.


In addition, I used the Write On and Love to Learn stamps and dies by My Creative Time.

I love back to school and still have a blast shopping the supplies every fall. LOL Is it weird that I love a brand new 24 pack of Crayola crayons all for myself.....?

Happy back to school, all you moms! Enjoy every free minute you have once the fall routine is in full swing again. :) And used some of that free time to play with me and the rest of the Melonheadz Design Team and link up your project here!

1 comment:

  1. Neat card! That big shiny apple is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar