Monday, July 20, 2015

New Melonheadz Challenge - Sports!

It's time for the new challenge with Melonheadz. This challenge is anything sports related. I made this card for grandgirl Grace. Can you guess what image I used?? This started out as a boy basketball player from the Sports Franklin Lewis set, but with a little tweaking, I turned it into a volleyball girl with short hair. I think she turned out so cute, and looks just like Grace! :) She is also wearing Grace's number and school colors.



Join me and the rest of the team for this fun Melonheadz Sports-related challenge. Link up your project here. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you tweaked it to look like your granddaughter! I'm betting she loves this card!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar