Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Card Class, Day 3: Design Break

Ohhh! Today's class is extra fun as we are taking the backgrounds we made in Days 1 & 2 and making cards from them. I have four cards to share with you.


Products used: My Creative Time Rectangle Frames, Paper Trey Ink cloud die, My Favorite Things Things With Wings stamps and dies sets, My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad, Hero Arts Butter Bar ink pad, foam tape, copic marker, craft foam


Products used: My Favorite Things Birthday Wishes and Balloons stamps and dies, My Favorite Things, Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad, foam tape, My Creative Time Rectangle Frames


Products used: My Favorite Things Written in Watercolor sentiment stamps, My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink pad, My Creative Time Rectangle Frames, craft foam,


Products used: My Favorite Things Black Licorice and Daffodil Hybrid ink pads, Hero Arts Butter Bar ink pad, Verve Thankful Hearts sentiment stamp, Bo Bunny Flutter Stamp butterfly stamps, foam tape


If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Thanks for checkout out today's class projects! See you tomorrow on my most favoritest day.... FRIDAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar