Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy 61st Father's Day to my dad!

For my dad. :) I love a nautical theme and combined a few different companies' products to create my card. The actual card design itself is pinterest inspired.

The cute anchor is by Paper Smooches, from the Nauticool stamps and coordinating die sets. I used two of the fun circle dies by My Creative Time to create the life preserver, and the sentiment and flags are also by My Creative Time.

The woodgrain background stamp, jute twine, brads, and foam tape give the design extra dimension.

Product List:
My Creative Time, Grainy Wood Background stamp
My Creative Time, 3x4 Journaling card die
My Creative Time, 4x4 Journaling card and more arrow die (for flags)
My Creative Time, Fun Circles nesting dies
My Creative Time, Lost at Sea stamp set
Paper Smooches, Nauticool Stamps and coordinating icon dies
K&Co. Americana 12x12 paper pad
Hero Arts navy ink pad, mini brads, jute twine, foam tape, glue dots

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar