Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 4, Stretch Your Dies Card Class - Mini Dies

HAPPY Thursday everyone! :) I'm extra happy today because I got new crafty goodies to play with! Everybody loves happy mail, am I right!

Today I'm using these adorable mini dies by My Creative Time, and the awesome new "happy" word by My Favorite Things. I attached the card front with all the die cut-outs with foam tape - lots and lots of foam tape! - to create my one of a kind birthday card. The stamped "birthday" is from the new Jaded Blossom set, Party Animal.

I love the look of the raised panel, and for extra oomph the stitched circles are too cute. Add a few Doodlebug Sprinkles and done! :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... the colors are so cheerful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitching on the circles is cute and I like the dots. The colors are so pretty. Wonderful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar ~ oh this card just makes me HAPPY!! Seriously! LOVE the colors too! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar