Thursday, January 22, 2015

MFT Challenge, Sketch 212

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. After I finished my card I thought, "hmm...this would make a great masculine card." So now I'm not sure if it will work for my original plan. LOL I really like it though and the typewriter stamp and die are among my favorites from My Favorite Things. The set is called Just My Type. The flags are from the Stax Fishtail Flags die set.


I used a couple of other sets along with it to make my sentiment. The heart row is from the coupon book stamp set {I'm sorry, I don't know what it's called and I was unable to find it on the site.} and sentiments from Birthday Sentiments.

Products Used:
My Favorite Things, Just My Type stamp set
My Favorite Things, Just My Type typewriter die
My Favorite Things, Coupon book stamp set
My Favorite Things, Birthday Sentiments
My Favorite Things, STAX Fishtail Flag dies
My Favorite Things, Primitive Cream cardstock
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames dies

3 comments:

  1. Shar ~ simply BEAUTIFUL! I think its a AWESOME masculine card and even for a female too! Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab...great for a guy too...those ones are the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty, but still very appropriate for a guy, Shar! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar