Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 6 Card Class, Fab with Five

For this class we were to use just five items to create our card. I used a fun inking technique shared by Tasnim Ahmed.  Here are my five supplies:

And once I started to write this narrative, I realized I had forgotten to include masking tape, so actually I have six ingredients. Oops. I used just one piece of masking tape to create the background affect for my card, along with the blending tool and Distress Ink, Peeled Paint.

The poppies are from a stamp set called Remember, by Clearly Besotted. I stamped the configuration I wanted then cut it out with scissors. I added the tiny pearls to the center for the stamens before adhering it to the card. The sentiment, also from the same stamp set, is adhered with foam tape. Added sequins and done.

Online Card Classes offers many classes that you can take at any time. Check them out sometime!

5 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar