Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tag it Tuesday with My Creative Time

Hello hello! It's been awhile, I know, but for good reason....my craft room update is nearly complete and I can't wait to get things put away so I can play every day again. But I digress. For now, it's time to share my tag for Tag It Tuesday with My Creative Time. Today we have a photo/color inspiration to follow for our project. Here's my take:


I used the smallest of the rectangle frames for my base tag, the layers tag dies for the tag, wicked fun dies for the spiders and webs and the sentiment,  and for a splash of extra fun I used the smaller of the flourishes from the fright night set. I also used the spider stamp from that set to make my background spiders using versamark ink.

The pattern paper is my My Mind's Eye and I colored the potion bottles with copics. Added some sequins and twine and hot glued a witch button on the bow.

Here's the inspiration photo if you want to play along!


1 comment:

  1. Shar ~ Oh my this is just FABULOUS!!! I LOVE the colors and the printed paper you used with the frame!!! Then of course the webs and spiders!! Can't wait to see you room! I still have to take pictures of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar