Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Tag it Tuesday

Today the My Creative Time Design Team is sharing tags. I love making tags. Don't be stuck thinking a tag is just a tag, and what am I going to do with it....think outside the 'tag'! I make this tag in jumbo size and call it a tag card. This one is 8x3.5 inches and fits in a #10 or #9 envelope for mailing. Step outside the box with your tags! :)

I used two stamp sets and two die sets for my tag card. Build a Stripey background, and Lost at Sea stamps, and Make a Splash and Bunch of Fun Circles die sets.


Circle dies with lighthouse, waves, and seagull stamps from Lost at Sea.

Circle dies here with sentiment from Lost at Sea, and Make a Splash waves die. I added the jump rings to make the "rope" look more realistic. I like how it looks!

Product List:
My Creative Time, Build a Stripey Background stamp
My Creative Time, Lost at Sea stamp set
My Creative Time, Make a Splash Waves border die
My Creative Time, Bunch of Fun Circles dies
Giant eyelets by WeRMemory Keepers
Jump rings by Tim Holtz
Rope, twine, ribbon, foam tape, stripe paper scrap by Carta Bella, Ahoy There

8 comments:

  1. WOW what a tag OMG you sure came up with a host of fantastic clever and creative ideas again WOW I love the jump rings a very super cool idea!!
    I am in awe of your tag geeze you sure did one outstanding creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool tag! I love how you have the little lighthouse scene in the circle and then the life preserver at the bottom - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool tag, Shar!! I love how you made the life preserver so realistic and the rope hanger at the top....that really makes it! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! I like the eyelets and rope hanger...very cool. The rope for the life saver is great with the rings. Your scene at the lighthouse is so pretty too. This could be two beautiful cards. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar ~ BEAUTIFUL tag! I LOVE how you used all the right colors and the details! Oh how you did the sentiments ~ I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome tag Shar! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar