Thursday, June 19, 2014

Designer Challenge - Patriotic theme!


Welcome to our newest challenge with My Creative Time. For this Patriotic themed challenge we are using a sketch AND a color palette {both pictured at the end of this post}!!


Instead of circles, I decided to use three different sized stars for the cluster grouping on my card.

For my sentiment, I used the candy flag die and for a little more oomph, used a portion of a red circle that was in my scraps. I know it's not an element in the provided sketch, but it seemed to be the perfect finishing touch. Hope you like!

Using the sketch and color palette below, we hope you'll join us for this fun, patriotic challenge!

     

Product List:
My Creative Time, Stitched Stars dies
My Creative Time, Chocolate Kisses flag die
My Creative Time, 4x4 Journaling+ More {confetti die}
My Creative Time, All Around Holiday stamp and die set {star die}
My Creative Time, Scripty background stamp
My Creative Time, My Little Firecracker sentiment
Carta Bella, 6x6 paper pad Ahoy There
Distress ink, Chipped Sapphire
Red, white, and navy cardstock scraps




9 comments:

  1. What an awesome card love how you created your background just everything about it came out so spectacular....super great ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. awesome creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card!!! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card,Shar!! I love...love the stars!! These are still on my wishlist!! :) Love how you used the sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Great take on the sketch & color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your card. The added half circle really made the card 'pop' !!!
    tfs
    mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic!! I love how you added that circle to the side!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red circle sure helps show off the sweet sentiment banner. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stars and paper. TFS your talent

    Esterperez73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar