Friday, April 11, 2014

So sweet!

I love taking different stamp sets and combining them to make my own sentiments and other elements. For this card I used two sets by Paper Smooches. I made my own sentiment -- BEE my HONEY -- by combining stamps from the 'Bee Mine' and 'Love Struck' stamp sets. The bee and hive are also from 'Bee Mine'. Check out more Paper Smooches in the links at the end of my post.


 Not only is he layered with foam tape, he also wobbles!
 Super cute bee hive
  and super cute bee!

Paper Smooches Bee Mine
Paper Smooches Love Struck
Paper Smooches Spark Challenge Blog

5 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!!! I just LOVE that bee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use Wobbles! Very cute card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card-- love how that bee pops out! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar ~ So FLIPPING CUUUTE! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar