Monday, March 31, 2014

Made in Minutes


Happy Monday once again and welcome to made in minutes. I love this segment and hope you do too. Today's card is super simple. Flags in a pocket! As easy as that.....! Add layers if you like, and if you don't have time, don't, it's just as cute.


For the flags I used the vintage label banner die and adhered to toothpicks. Couldn't be simpler. Use the gift card pocket die, or make your own pocket, add a sentiment - or not - and embellish with a button and twine if you are so inclined!

Today's product list:
My Creative Time, 3x4 journaling card (trimmed down)
My Creative Time, vintage label and banner die
My Creative Time, tag gift pocket die (also trimmed smaller)
My Creative Time, Tab Notes stamp set
Twine, button, toothpicks

7 comments:

  1. Adorable Shar...love your pennants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super CUTE Shar!!!! LOVE the flags in the pocket!!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea to put the penants in the gift card holder. That's a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea and I like the papers. The flower button and twine are a great embellishment. Nice job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar ~ I think your sentiment say EVERYTHING about your card ~ HAPPY! LOVE the colors and what a CUTE idea to use the pocket die for this!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! The little flags in the pockets are so absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar