Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Recap

Happy New Year's Eve! For my last post of the year, I'd like to share some of my favorite projects from the past 12 months. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them, and possibly even scraplifting some of them, as much as I have enjoyed creating them. Here we go.....

Scrapbook layouts are my favorite. Here are a few of my faves from 2013.
   

Mini-books, I have a whole bin full of them!!!! LOVE making these.

3D and home dec ... yep, love making these too!!! Using dollar store items is one of my favorite ways to create new things. These started out as floral bowls, candle sticks and a very shiny silver serving tray.

This snowman started as a wood block from my husband's workshop. The hat and scarf are made to dress up a wine bottle for a hostess gift. Rudolph was made with oval punches, and the valentine banner I just love.







And last, but not least, cards. 





 oh yes, and a shaker!

Thank you for a wonderful year of bloggy love. You guys are the best and your comments mean so much. God bless you in the coming year. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Fab look back, love all your amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look back Shar!! LOVE all your projects!!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You projects are beautiful again. Thanks for sharing all of your lovely creations. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love looking back at your fav projects. Happy New Year Shar! I look forward to seeing this years projects.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar