Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3D Wednesday time!

Warning: TONS of pics! {and still not every page is pictured} Mini book. Oh, how I love making mini-books! This one is truly no exception. I have had this paper pad for so long and never used it, waiting for just the right project. Well, THIS is it. Featuring BoBunny, Weekend Market 6x6 papers, this book is jamb packed with lots and lots of tags, photo pages, pockets, and fun. I really love the finished project. Hope you will too. :)

The cover of my book gets lots of fun embellishments, including lace, tulle, flowers, beads, charms and tags. LOVE!

 Inside pages include tabs,

 various shaped pages with embellies,

and sentiments,

 journaling pages,

 tickets and tags for dates, names,

or just for fun.

There are large tag pages that you can easily add photos to as well as journaling.


And more tags, charms,

and photo pockets. This one has a window and slide-in photo pocket.

Lots of space for lots of photos,
 journaling,

and artificial limbs. Oh wait....seriously?? An old ad for artificial legs and arms, the most perfect substitutions scientists had ever invented at the time. I was thinking the sewing machine ad was cool, and didn't even notice the leg ad until now. I had no idea they were sold through newspaper ads. Wow!

Well there you have my latest mini book. Totally love how each and every page and element turned out. The pictures simply do not do this paper line justice. It's really beautiful in person!

Product List: extensive!
My Creative Time 
Rolled flower die
Chunky Jar Accessories dies
Build a Banner die
Vintage Label banner die
Stitched leaves dies
Index tab die
Layering hearts dies
Chocolate Greetings and More Chocolate Greetings stamps
Round speech bubble dies
Lots of Love stamps
3x4 Journaling die
Fun ticket dies
Large tag dies
Teeny Tag die
Stitched Camera die
Square speech bubble die
Tag and topper dies
Chocolate Greetings flag die
Stitched capture frame
Let's Celebrate stamp set
BoBunny, Weekend Market 6x6 paper pad
K&Co., Life's Journey papers
Quickutz nesting Frame-3, nesting heart, nesting scallop heart dies
Lace, tassel, charms, string beads, tulle, jump ring, brads, eyelets, clear packaging (photo window), ink, cracker box (chipboard for cover, charms and embellies)



8 comments:

  1. Ooh...Ahh...!!! Love, love, LOVE! I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I think you've managed to use MOST of the MCT dies available! I was only missing one thing: the Shar signature rolled flower. Then I scrolled back and it was already there!
    The "Artificial Leg" ad was a hilarious find--who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have that complete line in my stash somewhere ..... now I need to go find those (more) chocolate greetings dies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Miss Shar! Beautiful job
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a wicked awesome book. Hmmmm I am wondering are you sure there maybe wasn't at least one thing you forgot to use (LOL) You are a gal after my own heart I love using lots and lots of everything when I create my LO.
    I love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your mini is spooktacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Shar, AMAZING job with all the layers and details my friend!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini! I like the shapes for pages. Great idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shar ~ OMG ~ this is just STUNNING! Oh my word! LOVE all the MCT products ~ too many to count but LOVE how the work perfectly and beautifully together! Someday I am making a book ~ someday!! As always LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar