Monday, September 30, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things

Sadly, today's "little thing" isn't so little anymore! Grandgirl, Olivia, turned 12 this summer and she's growing up to be such a gorgeous young lady. The layout is a 12x12 though it could also be done in 8.5x11 format. All that you are not seeing is merely white space; freed up real estate, if you will. ;) My background paper looks gray in the photos but it is actually a creamy color, from the DCWV, Le Creme 12x12 paper stack.



Here's a closer look...because I know you want to see pretty Olivia closer-up. ;)

Title from My Creative Time, Things I Love stamp set and Vintage label and banner dies. "brilliant" sentiment comes from the Girls Night Out stamp set, and small tag is from Chunky Jar Accessories dies.

MCT Treasured Moments and Build a Chevy Background stamp sets, and file folder die.

More MCT dies used as background pieces.....4x6 journal, index tab, and stitched postage stamp frame.

Product List:
My Creative Time, 4x6 journaling die
My Creative Time, Stitched Postage Stamp Frame die
My Creative Time, File Folder die
My Creative Time, Index Tab die
My Creative Time, Vintage Label and Banner die
My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories die
My Creative Time, Treasured Moments stamp set
My Creative Time, Girls' Night Out stamp set
My Creative Time, Things I Love stamp set
My Creative Time, Build a Chevy Background stamp set
Recollections, wood veneer arrow, hearts, bicycle
Stampin Up, Gorgeous Grunge splatter stamp set
Various pattern paper scraps, white embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is adorable and Olivia is so beautiful and you sure did her picture proud and just the way your scrapped it. Your LO is there to be treasure forever and ever and that's the beauty of scrapping to preserve the beauty of each and every moment. You are a very talented scrapper and do with passion and love and it does comes out and your little story was heart warming. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan - you are soooo sweet and always say the kindest things!!!! ♥ Thank you for always commenting on my blog projects. You are such a loyal follower and it does not go unnoticed. :) HUGS!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You did a beautiful job on your layout. Great embellishments and touches to show off your beautiful grandgirl!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great LO of a gorgeous girl! Sad to see them get older. I love the tuck of the postage die cut from behind Olivia's pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar ~ well she is a BEAUTIFUL young lady that Olivia! Well you just added the PERFECT MCT products and details. I seriously my LO queen!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar