Monday, September 23, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things

Happy Monday, scrappy peeps. Today I've done a layout of my niece and her sweet little buddy, Anthony. I've used the September sketch from the My Mind's Eye blog for the layout design, and all the pattern papers you see here are from the MME Lost and Found3, Oliver 6x6 paper pad.


Title treatment using My Creative Time Fun Alphabet dies, shamrock and arrow dies, and stamps.

Ticket and camera stamp are also My Creative Time.

 Layering hearts dies by My Creative Time; sentiment from the MCT You're My Best Buddy stamp set.

Thanks for coming by today. Hope your Monday was good to you and you're off to a great week.

Product List:
My Creative Time, Fun Alphabet dies
My Creative Time, Fun Tickets die
My Creative Time, Frame and arrow die
My Creative Time, Shamrock die
My Creative Time, Stitched Layering Hearts dies
My Creative Time, You Are Here stamp set
My Creative Time, You're My Best Buddy stamp set
My Creative Time, Treasured Moments stamp set
My Creative Time, Just Simply Live alphabet stamps
My Creative Time, Label Font stamp set
My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings flag die
My Creative Time, Mini frame and arrow die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Stampin' Up gorgeous grunge stamp set
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found3, Oliver 6x6 paper pad

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet page. Gosh your niece so beautiful and her little buddy Anthony is such a cutie pie. Great page just so full of fun, happy and sweetness. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. You are a talented scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like pastel plaids! Great idea to use a ticket with the camera and I love the hearts and sentiment. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ So ADORABLE!! LOVE the layout, all the MCT products and those 2 CUTIES! Well your niece is gorgeous but little one too CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar