Friday, June 21, 2013

Sparks Color Challenge

My card today is a color challenge for Paper Smooches. Here's my entry, using Paper Smooches adorable 'Get Outta Town' stamp set.


Palm tree, drink, and sentiment all come in this super cute stamp set. For my sentiment background I used the large cloud die by My Creative Time, and added a little doodling around the outside edge.

Color palette of yellow, baby blue, teal and green.


Thanks for stopping by the studio. Have a crafty weekend, friends. I know I will!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the sentiment on the cloud!!! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery! Your card takes me right to my happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking card - makes me want to go on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be tired...I didn't realize the sentiment was on a cloud...perfect idea. Sweet card...makes me want to relax in the sun :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN!! I love the papers-- they match the stamps perfectly! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar