Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

Welcome to Thoughtful Thursday, a day to share cards for encouragement, thanks, get well, or thinking of you. I honestly had not planned a project for today, but learned yesterday that a friend lost her mom rather suddenly and wanted to make a card for her. Clean and simple, with a perfectly simple message.


Lovey sentiment from the Floral Sentiments stamp set by My Creative Time. Butterfly and doily are both from the new release.

Stitched buttons also from the newest release.

Product List:
My Creative Time, Floral Sentiments
My Creative Time, Stitched Doily die
My Creative Time, Stitched Button die
My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories butterfly die
My Favorite Things fishtail tag die
Bazzill textured cardstock, twine, ink

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and elegant I love the colors and how you used so many of Emma's dies the only one I don't have is the doily seeing your card let's me know I need it. You are so talented and love what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, love the way you used those dies together!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the design of it. And the the colors are so rich looking. I see you can't get enough of the new dies either...lol! Nor can I...they are fabulous! Thanks for a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking I need the Floral Sentiments, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, clean, simple lines. Love it!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar ~ Beautiful! I think the CAS lok is amazing! The colors you used are so warm and comforting! I am sure it will help her during such a difficult time! As always ~ AWESOME creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes simple says it all ! This is a beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking Shar, beautiful job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I can't wait to get my doily & button dies.... They are somewhere in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shar,your card is sooo pretty!Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful design on your card...so simple and elegant. Emma's dies are perfect. Don't you love the buttons?
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar