Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Matchbox card

Isn't this a cute idea? It's sort of like an oversized matchbox -- a gift box with a card attached, shared by Sarah Hamer of Pink by Design. I made this one during Sarah's Ustream, but you can get more info on her blog too. For this one I used a simple sliding twine closure. I love how easy it was to make too. 



Here's the open box.


I don't know yet what will go inside, but I love the size of it and can't wait to fill it up. And be sure to check out Sarah Hamer's project on the Pink by Design blog too! Thanks for looking. 

Product List:
Bazzill textured cardstock
handmade paper flower
ribbon, twine, stamps, washi tape

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww it's really pretty!

    ♥ nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, beautiful box! Thank you for the link; I'll be adding this to my weekend project list.
    I LOVE the blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ VERY BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE what you did with the embellies! I might have to try making this box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL job with your box!it is sooo PRETTY!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar