Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Warm Wishes gift box

For my project today I used the Mixed Holiday Sentiments set by My Creative Time.


The box itself is the flower box on the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.


Gift tags, using a sentiment from the MCT stamp set and cute little mini dies.


Product List:
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set
Cricut cartridge, Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Quickutz mini tag, KS0586
Quickutz cookie cutter hat and mittens
Lifestyle Crafts tag, club die 0109
Cuttlebug heart die {largest in the set of 4}
Bazzill Swiss dot and textured cardstock
Misc pattern paper, twine, ink

Thanks for coming by the studio blog. I hope you'll be inspired to do something handmade for the holidays that maybe you had not thought about before. Like maybe making your own gift boxes, bags and containers. These kinds of projects are my all time fave I think. :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Box,Shar!!I love the heart and the cute hat and mittens! Beautiful! :)
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the polka dots.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Shar! I love how you hung a group of mini tags from the box - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this box is PERFECT!!!! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Shar! The hat and mitten are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shar,
    Very cute!

    Stop by my blog today, I am Guest Designer for 3 Girl Jam and they have given me some candy to give away!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny, I just had that cartridge out today and was even looking at that particular cut. Now I have to go find some polka dot paper. Love it, you are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been trying to find this cartridge for months! ( tags, bags, boxes and more) Do you know of anywhere I can purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deborah: I've had mine for so long I don't know who may still have it in stock right now, but A few places I've shopped for carts with good service are scrapbookpal.com * hallmarkscrapbook.com

    I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar