Welcome to the Trick or Treat Blog Hop!
We were challenged to create something fun, cute, quick and easy that incorporates our favorite thing about Halloween....CANDY! I'm excited to see what everyone does with this challenge. Be sure you leave a comment on each blog and become a follower for your chance to win prizes! Have fun!!!
I chose to make treat bags for my project. Here are just a few of them.
I'm the caboose, so if you started here, hop on over to Angie's blog and catch up!
Happy Halloween Hopping!
(1) Angie: TuttleTime, http://atuttletime.blogspo(2) Sarah: Simply Sarah, http://simplyshaddock.blog
(3) Crystal: Rustic Daisy, http://rusticdaisy.blogspo
(4) Natasha: Crafting With Natasha, http://craftingwithnatasha
(5) Alyssa: My Thoughts Exactly, http://www.mythoughtsexact
(6) Jessica: Scraps 2 Treasure, http://scraps2treasure.blo
(7) Elaine: Expressions by Elaine, http://ExpressionsByElaine
(8) Mary: Mare Bear Scraps, http://marebearscraps.blog
(9) Wendy and Gilby: Gilby's Craftster, http://gilbyscraftster.blo
YOU ARE HERE: http://scrapendipity.blogs
DCWV Halloween Scary Sparkles paper pack
Various dies: Cottage Cutz, Quickutz, My Creative Time
Stamps: Peachy Keen, My Creative Time
Twine, ribbon, googly eyes, inks, copics, stickles