Thursday, October 27, 2011

More pumpkins!

This cute little pumpkin trio is a stamp and die set by Peachy Keen. Love the cute little faces, but the pumpkins can also be used without them. For my card today, I combined the pumpkins with flourishes and leaves to make a viney pumpkin patchy-looking embellishment. Again using scraps from my stash, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Cuz you know what that means when you use your stuff......you have to buy new! Yeep! LOL! ;)



Sorry for the crappy photos. Not sure what's up with that the past couple days. I can't believe Halloween is already this coming weekend. It snuck up on me! But never fear, costumes and candy waiting in the closet....just in case we get any little goblins at the door this year. ;)

Product List:
Peachy Keen/Cottage Cutz pumpkin trio stamp and die set
My Creative Time sentiment, All Around Halloween stamp set
Cottage Cutz rose die {leaves}
Quickutz flourishes, Rev0024
Inks, foam tape, various pattern paper scraps

2 comments:

  1. Cute, I love these pumpkins and I love the extra vines. And I SO need to dive into my scraps!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having so much fun! Great card Shar, love the papers!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar