Monday, August 29, 2011

Makeover in the works, watch your step

**HARDHAT AREA**
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You may be seeing subtle changes in the blog over the last couple of days. I'm in the process of making over the WHOLE THING! I totally LOVE my current background and color scheme, don't get me wrong, but I think it's time for a change of scenery. And since my house is too small to rearrange the furniture every other month {as I used to do in the past! LOL}, I'm rearrange my blog instead!!!

So please bear with me as changes come about. Hoping to be done in a couple of weeks. Just in time for a very special event coming the last weekend of September. {hint, hint} Stay tuned! ;)

Thanks for your patience!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar