Saturday, July 16, 2011

delicious watermelon

I can't think of summer without thinking of watermelon, and watermelon always screams summer to me. It's  just the epitome of summer, if you ask me. And I love it!

My page today features a watermelon theme because the photo is grandgirl, Mila enjoying a big hunk of it. YUM! I got these papers just for this photo. They are Sweet Summertime by Little Yellow Bicycle. Please pardon the funky weird color blotches.Those are merely a result of stitching the two lumpy scanned parts together.


Cute stickers from the coordinating sticker sheet embellished with buttons in watermelon colors and vine stamp.

Sunshine sticker also from the set; stamped watermelon is by Peachy Keen, "delicious" stamp is Cottage Cutz Impressions and black heart bling was a RAK from a friend - sorry I don't recall who makes them.


Product list:
Pattern papers and stickers from Sweet Summertime collection by Little Yellow Bicycle
Bazzill textured cardstock
Bazzill Swiss dot cardstock
Martha Stewart arches border punch
Quickutz ticket die, 0652
Peachy Keen Fruitless Faces watermelon stamp
Peachy Keen pumpkin trio die/stamp set, vine stamp
Cottage Cutz Cottage Impressions In The Kitchen 'delicious' stamp
Buttons, ribbon, heart bling, Sharpie fine pen, Memento inks

Happy weekend peeps! We still have one more day. Enjoy it to the max! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your LO Shar it looks great. Love Watermelon.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes, watermelon. I LOVE it. This LO is beautiful and what is summer without some delicious watermelon! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this paper at my LSS. Love what you did with it. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I want some watermelon! Love it! What a great picture too :)YUM

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar