Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fresh start for spring!

Well the calendar says one thing but the weather says another. At least that's the way it is at my house. Is it spring yet where you are? Crossing my fingers it will be here soon. The signs are there, now we just need mother nature to speed it up a bit. LOL I'm not complaining, mind you. We aren't freezing or covered in snow, so I'm a happy camper. :)



And speaking of fresh starts, that's what this release is called by Lifestyle Crafts. For my project this week, I've done a spring card ...


... using the banner border and adding the scallop edge from the QK mini tag, 0586 ...


... shadow letters of the Blue Sky alphabet ...


... and the cutie patootie Peeps bunny. In addition, I used QK patch of grass, jelly beans ...



... and for the inside message, the QK Oatmeal alpha with the banner, bunny and Blue Sky alpha.

I hope you're ready for spring and all the freshness it brings. I'm eagerly awaiting blooms on my bulbs! Hoppy spring, bloggy friends. ;)

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar