Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Babies-- awwww!!!

This week I've made baby cards. These adorable new dies by Buggy Designs are perfect for baby projects of all kinds. For my first card I used the baby elephant. He's so sweet in the polka dots.

Believe it or not, I used the baby elephant for this card too! Can you see it? The chubby little whale is actually the trunk from the elephant die!! I don't know if Emma designed it this way on purpose, but it's too cute, if I do say so. WTG, Emma. Other dies I used on this one are the banner from the heritage set, nesting circles, misc posies, and the Khaki skinni mini alpha. The hearts are also on the elephant die. Large scallop border is a deco scissor, the border punch is Martha Stewart.

Can you see I added "water" spouting from the happy baby whale? I used Dimensional Magic (by Mod Podge) for this but you can use any product like that - Glossy Accents, Diamond Glaze, etc.

I love these sweet little accessory pieces Emma designed for the Buggy Button Bear! Aren't they just the cutest. If you don't have the Button Bear die, you really need to get it. He's so versatile. And you simply must get these accessory pieces, how can you pass them up?! While you're at it, get the winter accessories too. There will be more to come in future releases so you might as well get them before too many more are released. You know you'll want them all anyway. ;)

This little lace bow seemed to be the perfect accent. Love the pacifier - and can you stand how cute the diaper is. LOL!

Maddie Anne alphabet

Thanks for coming by the blog. I've missed everyone so much and especially missed playing in my craft room. I'm about 99% well now -- tomorrow I hope to get a 100% from the doc and will be back for good! Just giving you fair warning.... Happy crafting, blog friends!!! It's great to be back!

2 comments:

  1. OMG...CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! SO GLAD YOU R BACK IN ACTION!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable! I love your whale! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar