Friday, March 11, 2011

And even more cards.....

Didn't I tell you March is a busy birthday month for us!? Oh, well if I didn't, you know now. LOL And here is one more birthday card. This is it for March birthdays now I think...Whew! :) For this card I used October Afternoon, Farm Fresh, one my favorite collections.


Rosettes made using the Tim Holtz die by Sizzix, and mini cupcakes are a Cottage Cutz die. The colors are a bit washed out in the pic, sorry.

Sentiment by SRM Stickers

This one is a get well card. I used another pattern paper from the Mariposa stack by DCWV.


Spica glitter pen on the bird just because it makes him extra pretty, bling and flowers added - can't ever go wrong with that.


More blingy sparkle with stickles on the pretty leaves, and spica glitter pen on the butterfly.

This one is for a thoughtful friend. :) I used lots of bling here too, including pearls, irock, glitter, and clear embossing powder. The picture doesn't do this justice. It's so much prettier IRL.



Here's a little better shot of the sparkle

Guess that's it for the March cards. I have only a few a month for the rest of the year, so I think I can keep caught up. Good thing my kids are done having kids, I don't know if I could keep up with all the birthdays! LOL

Happy Friday. Hope you found something that inspires you to create this weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. What is this spica glitter pen and where can I get my crafty little hands on one? Never heard of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, these are beautiful cards. The cupcake die from Cottage cutz is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar