Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still in love with banners

Happy Tuesday. :) I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day if you celebrate such things. Hubs brought me a lovely arrangement in a cute metal pot that will go so cute on the front porch. It has teeny daffodils, mini tulips, ivy, and primroses. I can't wait to put it out there when I'm able to clean up the flower beds again. I'm feeling better every day, but not there quite yet. Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming.

Ok, down to business. Today's layout features the new pennant banner border, DC-006-1; nesting squares, L-CC-003; and the 2x2 pennant, 0909.

I used the squares to border the photo using one of my favorite paper collections, Farm Fresh by October Afternoon. The cute little farm animals are part of this collection and I've put them on foam tape to give them pop. The cute rickrack border is also part of the sticker sheet from this collection.



For the title, I used the small pennant layered over the pennant border and foo-fa-la letter stickers.

I attached the banner title with glue dots using the flowers and buttons to hold it onto the page, but still allowing it to swing freely by the twine. Cute huh.


Thanks for stopping by today! I always enjoy hearing from you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar