Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beary special birthday

I know teddies are generally used for kids cards, but this guy is so cute I used it on this card for my friend, Connie. While she is definitely young at heart, she's not a little kid, but she liked him anyway. :) Teddy is a free digi stamp I found online (see blinkies on sidebar for free digi stamp links).

Balloons and flower are QuicKutz; present is also a QK die but I trimmed it quite a bit so teddy could hold it.


I printed a mini version of teddy for the inside message. Here he is holding the strawberry from the Buggy Designs build-a-cupcake die. The ovals are Spellbinders, message is computer generated, and the dots and hearts are actually cupcake sprinkles also from the cupcake die.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar