Sunday, September 12, 2010

You really otter check this out

Ha! Isn't the otter too cute. :) He is one of the "Under The Sun" (Summer #2) release Cottage Cutz dies from The Scrapping Cottage. The summer sun and seagull are also from the Summer #2 release. You can find these dies at the Scrapping Cottage.



The otter is actually wearing sunglasses that belong to the summer sun, but I just thought they were too cute on his little face so there they stay. :)


I love how realistically wooden the pilings look cut from cork paper. Awesome.

I'm always happy to answer any questions about my projects, so please don't hestitate to leave a comment if you have a question.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. love this card! You're right about the pilings. They look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your lil' otter - he is SO stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar