Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bling it!

Who doesn't love bling!? For this page I used scalloped 12x12 paper from My Mind's Eye, adding hand doodling around the edges. Title font is QK Teriyaki Grand. I also used the scallop edgers, lots of bling and the fabulous i-rock tool by Imaginisce.


Fun flip flops! Grace had fun blinging out her flip flops and wearing her matching toe colors. :) Aren't they cute!
Journaling block is QK Rev flower and cookie cutter circle; flip flops from the QK Relax gift set. Prima flowers and i-rock bling by Imaginisce.




Various bling, doodling and scallops

For this fun card, I used Bella Blvd papers and some older QK shapes to convey my message.



Check out the various ways you can contact me....smoke signal (campfire), give a holler (megaphone), rotary dial (old style desk phone), or cell phone! LOL In other words, I don't care how you do it, just call me. Haha!!! Font is Oatmeal; other shapes are Rev. pencil, cookie cutter circle, and poodle puffs from the Flirt gift set for the smoke signal.


Thanks for visiting Scrapendipity's Studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar