Friday, June 18, 2010

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!!!

The long awaited scrapbuggy exclusive dies have FINALLY arrived! Are these the cutest little creatures or what. Emma did a great job on these designs, as she always does. :) Can you believe we've been waiting for these since January!??? Wow. I sure hope things improve and SOON for the QuicKutz company. Any more delays like this one and they could lose what's left of their customers. Ouch. But let's be positive, they are here now so check it out.........

I think my favorite are the monsters....how can they not be with so many of my own little monsters to scrap. Like Mr. Mad here. Logan is a hoot. Nobody knows what he was grumpy about but he made sure we all knew that he was. Thankfully it lasted only long enough to get a picture and then he was fine and playing again. Silly boy. Besides the monster die for this page I've used the QK 2x2 speech bubble, the largest and smallest scallop edgers and the dots border. I cut the arrow by hand and the letters are Heidi Swapp chipboard. Journaling tag is stamped on kraft paper, and I added googly eyes to the monster just cuz he needs them!



This time I decided to dress up the monsters instead of making them mad. They're having fun after all, just being silly. I've used a necktie (from the QK 2x2 shirt and tie die) and a bow tie (but from what die completely escapes me at the moment, sorry!!), and I gave them googly eyes. I used the mini splat shape for the "o" in the title cuz it makes it seem more monsterish (I guess monsters spill things? LOL) and to make it look like a wet spill I added Dimensional Magic (like Diamond Glaze or Glossy Accents). Small letters are Metro skinny mini and title is Relax; journaling tag is the cloud from the cookie cutter rainbow set; mini stars from the cookie cutter billboard signs set.

And here is the skunk. Adorable! Had to use him for this page of Logan, he is such a little stinker. For the stink-plumes I used the 4x4 tree shapes; nesting heart for the background and various small hearts from other shapes. Title is Teriyaki grand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar